01 December 2014 → 31 December 2016
Federal funding: various
- Orthopedagogical interventions
- Special needs education
- Correctional theory, offender treatment and rehabilitation
drug treatment drugs liaison detainee central registration point in prison case management prison jail throughcare prisoners
The project addresses the evaluation of Central Registration Points (CRPs) in Belgium. CRPs aim at supporting incarcerated offenders with a substance abuse problem in finding adequate treatment on their release.
The study aims are threefold:
1. To investigate how CRPs operate.
2. To document how CRPs are perceived by the different stakeholders CRP-participants, treatment providers,…).
3. To formulate policy recommendations.