- Soil sciences, challenges and pollution
Agricultural and food sciences
- Agricultural animal production
- Agricultural plant production
- Agriculture, land and farm management
- Other agriculture, forestry, fisheries and allied sciences
The PROSENSOLS project aims at trans border combating soil degradation in the provinces of West- and east Flanders and Hainaut in Belgium and the departments Nord, Pas-de-Calais, Aisne and Oise in Northern-France. In this interregional cooperation, cultivation techniques and knowledge on soil conservation measures will be exchanged. The project focuses on 5 actions in which the rural community as well as the public at large will be informed about soil degradation (action 1 and 2), the impact of the present cultivation techniques on soil degradation will be evaluated (action 3), recommendations on soil protection will be formulated for the administrations (action 4) and the cooperation between the project partners will be promoted (action 5).