Within the PROJECT, the focus is on residential buildings in co-ownership. Alie gathered relevant technical knowledge about the building envelope, supplemented by the new specific management-related knowledge developed in this PROJECT, is translated into simple deployable tools and matrices according to the needs of the different target groups of the PROJECT:
- template valuation of buildings instead of maintenance and residual value;
- specific guidelines for the application of NEN 2767 for building managers;
- practical guidelines for estimating the lifespan and life cycle costs of materials and constructions
the framework of the preparation of multi-annual budgets and as a reference / assessment framework for investments;
- Quality framework with guidelines, procedures and recommendations for broom managers and their
professional organizations or associations.
- set of design guidelines for the architect to take into account at the start of the life time of a building
maintain management, maintenance and degradation.