19 April 2019 → Ongoing
Agricultural and food sciences
- Veterinary anatomy, morphology and (clinical) pathology
- Veterinary internal medicine and pathophysiology
- Veterinary medical imaging
- Veterinary pharmacology and toxicology
- Veterinary physiology, pathophysiology and biochemistry
This research unit investigates cardiovascular physiology and pathophysiology in large animals such as horses and cattle. The emphasis of the research is on improving diagnosis and treatment of arrhythmias, valvular abnormalities and other congenital or acquired cardiovascular diseases in horses.